Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Easter!!

We hope you had a wonderful Easter! For us Easter means going to church early in the morning, then going to my dads house so we can enjoy his grilling skills...

It also includes a little country music, movie time, and a few video game match-ups...

Look at Mr. Fiancee... ahhhhhh, so cute and so peaceful...

Until I decide to join the fight :) This is a game where we were both on pillars in the middle of water and we had to try to knock each other off with swords...

Getting our game faces on...

I'm probably not a good opponent to play against.... I scream every time my guy gets hit, and I scream when I hit you in excitement, and I scream when I'm not winning... probably a little too competitive..


Me sucker punching Wii Chris


Which lead to this... Victory is so sweet :)


Nice try babe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment