Monday, August 16, 2010

Honeymoon; Jamaica

One of our stops was in Jamaica.... Ya Man! We took a excursion to the rain forest and took a chair lift to the very top... very very cool. I never thought I was scared of heights, but this proved me wrong. I couldn't believe how I we were getting and it didn't help that the lift would stop randomly for what seemed like hours at a time (the most was probably only like 1o minutes).

Outside of the excursions and the chair lift, however, I don't think we have a desire to visit Jamaica again. It was a little bit too scary for us, and you know it's not good when you try and keep pace with the group in front of you because you do not want to be alone!





The guy on the right was on the Jamaican bobsledding team back in 2002 (I think). Mr. Husband even let me buy a "Jamaica" book so I could have him autograph it :)







No comments:

Post a Comment