Friday, July 15, 2011

Salt Lake City

In June, we were able to travel to Salt Lake city to be able to see our good friends Scott and Dre get married!  It was a nice short plane ride, and the first thing on our to do list was to visit The Crown Burger.  At the time, Chris was obsessed with a show called Man vs. Food.  It's basically a ridiculous show where a guys tries to eat obscene amounts of food at different restaurants.  Chris had just happened to see the "Salt Lake City" version of the show right before we left and insisted that we eat there as soon as we landed.  So we did ... and he loved it :)





Afterwards, we of course had to visit was SLC is known for, Temple Square.  It was absolutely amazing, and grounds were immaculate.










The grounds certainly provided for some great picture taking opportunities :)


I was obsessed with this statue...  It's a statue of Joseph Smith, but if I were to personify Mr. Bingley (my car), this is exactly what I know he would look like.


I'm so glad his wardrobe matched my purse this day :)





There were carriage rides all over the place.  This one was my favorite... Not only because his name was Ed, but because he was sporting a sweet cowboy hat!!



It was a great first day to start our vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment