Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Calm Before the Storm....

So, the week before the wedding, we went to San Diego. I was super reluctant to go because I had sooooo much stuff left to do before the wedding, but Chris's sister and mom talked me in to going. We rode in the "wedding caravan" the entire weekend (to and from San Diego) putting together favor boxes, programs, etc. It's pretty funny now looking back! Here are a few pic's...


This photo SCREAMED black and white....

This bird was a professional model bird in National Geographic.

The seals were doing what I wish I could be doing... for the past 2 months.

The Gas Lamp District was amazing!

My obsession continues with light poles.


I couldn't get enough of all the flowers all around San Diego. The weather in AZ never lets us look at anything this pretty...
One of our last pictures before we were officially Mr. and Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment