Friday, July 9, 2010

We're Back!!!! and what we've been up to....

We're baaaaaacccckkk! As you can imagine, things started to get a little crazy in April, May and June. To start, I'm no longer Ms. Danielle Aspeitia, but more on that later! Let's talk about Ms. Amber! We birthed a house :) Fortunately not too much changed with the house from the last blog post, but here she is!!

Let me take you on a tour...
The Kitchen and Dining Room...

The Living Room...

The Staircase....

The hallway to the bedrooms (It's so small, I probably shouldn't even call it that!)

The Guest Bathroom...

The Scrapbook Room...

The Guest Bedroom...

Master Closet...

Master Bedroom...

Master Bathroom...

Master Bathroom, again...

I swear there was a good reason I took this picture. Maybe I was just so excited about living in something that has more than 700 sq. ft. that I had to capture it on camera :)

That's not all the rooms, but the ones I wanted to document for decorating purposes (more to come on that soon). We love Ms. Amber and are so excited we get to start our new lives here!

No comments:

Post a Comment