Sunday, March 28, 2010

Food Tasting at the Castle

We decided to make it a family affair, and go taste some food so all of our guests don't leave the wedding talking about how crappy the food was.... That's just not our style :) The castle let us taste a few of their many options, and the food was freakin awesome! This is how it started....

Here is Mr. Fiancee probably getting mad at me for making him take a picture when all he wants to do is eat...

I was going through my camera, and all I could find were pictures of everyone laughing... Here is my sister Monique with my parents. We call her Mo, or now it's M.O.H. (maid of honor :) )



We were probably laughing at something she said... anything that comes out of her mouth is ridiculous. Anyways, this was how the food was...
It was delicious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment