Saturday, January 9, 2010

Arizona Bridal Expo

Today, Chris, my mom, sister and I went to the Arizona Bridal Expo. It started out with a fashion show, then we went and visited all the vendors. It was crazy busy full of brides, but it was nice to know I was in good company! I actually ran in to a childhood friend who I haven't seen in years, and she and her sister are getting married :)


It was really a great day for all of us. Chris got a great deal on tuxes for himself and his brides men, we were able to set up appointments with local florists and caterers, and overall just got a lot of wonderful ideas..... everything was so pretty!

I am pretty much determined to have my bouquet look like this....

This is my sister practicing her maid of honor smile :)

This is some random person not practicing her maid of honor smile....

us with our mamma....

My lovely fiance.... he was so wonderful and helpful by holding all the heavy stuff in a bag....


Us in 5 months....


It was so much fun, and I was so happy to be with my little group :)

No comments:

Post a Comment